To grow, businesses need access to accurate financial data. Whether you need day-to-day bookkeeping management, monthly financial reports, or in-depth financial analysis and forecasting, you can rely on Burt & Company CPAs, LLC’s three decades of experience. With our proactive and personalized CPA approach, you can concentrate on managing and growing your business.
Burt & Company are Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors® as well as experts with many other accounting software. That means we’re experts at helping businesses with all aspects of their accounting processes and financial management. Whether you need long-range planning help or day-to-day assistance with account reconciliation or financial analysis, our team is available with a package that best fits your needs. Our bookkeeping and controller services include:
- Monthly bookkeeping – accurate financial reports begin with updated transaction entries and reconciled accounts. We can handle the daily management of your books so you have the information needed to make business operations decisions.
- Payroll – services range from preparing payroll for electronic processing or creating paychecks to making tax deposits and insurance payments. At year-end, we prepare all payroll reports and manage W-2s.
- Set-up & implementation – whether you’re setting up your accounting software or switching programs, we can guide you through the process. We have experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree, MIP Fund Accounting, MAS90, and other industry-specific software. We can also help you choose which accounting software is the best fit for your business.
As businesses grow so do their financial management needs. A controller helps you create and manage your accounting department operations with these services:
- Internal controls – review accounting processes to ensure that the appropriate checks and balances are in place. Process governance ensures that business assets are protected with financial controls and guidelines.
- Operational oversight – manage workflow, policies, and practices so accounting meets federal, state, and local standards. Your controller will alert you of new or future legislation that may impact your business.
- Financial monitoring & reporting – oversee all financial reports for accuracy that adhere to accepted accounting practices. These reports, in conjunction with working with business stakeholders, create financial and operational benchmarks, budgets, and reports that assist leaders in making effective business decisions.
“Burt & Co. CPAs are among the best in Albuquerque and Taos, NM. I have used them both personally, professionally, and have sent them numerous referrals. Everyone always comes back satisfied that their taxes have been well handled. They are professional, timely, and thorough. I would trust them with cases big, small, or even extremely complicated.”
~ Bryan Costilla
Serving Businesses in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos & Virtually
We’re more than tax advisors. Burt & Company helps grow businesses just like yours. We’re also a part of your community, serving our clients in three locations as well as virtually. It’s easy to connect with us as we use secure online document sharing and virtual meeting tools. Reach out today and let us help you grow your business.